Book a hotel near Soka University of America, Aliso Viejo
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Soka University of America
Soka University of America Hotel & Travel Guide
You're bound to have a memorable experience at Soka University of America.
If you are interested in checking it out, make your way to Aliso Viejo.
You'll have 2 possible accommodations to select from nearby. The Renaissance ClubSport Aliso Viejo Laguna Beach Hotel and Homewood Suites by Hilton Aliso Viejo - Laguna Beach are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Soka University of America.
You won't have to spend all your savings in order to stay at a cheap, yet comfortable hotel. There are a few in the vicinity. The Tides Laguna Beach and the Laguna Beach Inn are recommended.
You needn't be a celebrity to be seen at one of the upscale hotels that are located in the surrounding area. Great choices would have to be the Montage Laguna Beach and The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel.
Need a dose of caffeine to get through your to-do list? Aliso Coffee & Donut House (27782 Aliso Creek Road # B, Aliso Viejo) is 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, and it's considered to be one of the better coffee shops to satisfy your needs. If you require a bit more on your plate, DQ Grill & Chill Restaurant (27782 Aliso Creek Rd Ste A-100, Aliso Viejo) is a great option.
Other Things to Do Near Soka University of AmericaOnce you're finished visiting Soka University of America, get set to take in everything that the wider region has available:
- Get in touch with the area's cultural scene and attend a play at Soka Performing Arts Center.
- Aliso and Wood Canyons Wilderness Park is valued by both locals and tourists. Take some time to enjoy the outdoors, and maybe a picnic with the family.
- Little and big kids alike will be taken on an informative adventure about the wonders of the natural world, past and present, at Orange County Natural History Museum.
- Alta Laguna Park is a well-known area that is frequented by locals and travelers alike. It's a wonderful place to spend a day.
- Educate yourself on the beautiful animals at Pacific Marine Mammal Center, a respected animal sanctuary.