Book a hotel near Sonoma Golf Club, Sonoma
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Sonoma Golf Club
Sonoma Golf Club Hotel & Travel Guide
You'll certainly have a great time at Sonoma Golf Club.
Sonoma, about 55 miles (89 kilometers) away from the capital of the state, Sacramento, is where you will find it.
Nothing quite beats being able to walk over to a great attraction straight from the hotel's front door. There are 33 accommodations near Sonoma Golf Club that will allow you to enjoy this simple pleasure. Napa is a great locale to stay if you don't mind commuting. Situated only 9 miles (14 kilometers) away, you'll find an additional 2 different places to select from here. Start your search for the perfect room. at the Milliken Creek Inn & Spa, Andaz Napa - a concept by Hyatt and The Westin Verasa Napa.
In the surrounding area, there are several wallet-friendly accommodations the ideal choice for making your budget work harder. You can find the Hollyhock Country House and the Sonoma Creek Inn a reasonable distance away.
There are several high-end hotels within a short drive, perfect for when you're feeling a little extravagant. The MacArthur Place and The Lodge at Sonoma Renaissance Resort & Spa are solid choices that are worth considering.
A popular establishment to dine at is Sonoma Golf Club Grill (17700 Arnold Drive, Sonoma), which has an impressive menu and is only 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Sonoma Golf ClubAfter you're finished at Sonoma Golf Club, there are a whole host of other activities that'll keep you busy:
- Spice up your date nights and partake in the area's art scene. Transcendence Theatre Company offers a range of productions which you can attend.
- Indulge in the zesty notes of the local area at Valley of the Moon Winery & Vineyards.
- Go on a guided tour of Lachryma Montis, and get a closer look at the past.
- Imagine that you've been transported back in time as you tour Vallejo Home, a historic residence.
- It's a privilege to have the chance to view the flower beds and botanical displays found in Cornerstone Gardens, an impressive private garden.