Find & compare pet-friendly hotels in Sonoma, CA from $84
Top Sonoma Pet Friendly Hotels
Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Sonoma, a charming city known for its restaurants and entertainment, as well as attractions like Sonoma Plaza and Sonoma Raceway. You can choose from Travelocity's 6 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Sonoma and bring your doggy along!
How to Wander Wisely in Sonoma with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Cornerstone Gardens, Jack London State Historic Park, and Sonoma State Historic Park.
- Other things to see include Mission San Francisco Solano, Sonoma TrainTown Railroad, and Buena Vista Winery.
- Need a pet store? Try Just Food For Dogs.
- For vet care, Dr. Peter Ahern C DVM, Arroyo Veterinary Hospital, and Sonoma Veterinary Clinic are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Sonoma
- Sonoma Creek Inn
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the helpful staff and exceptional value.
- Best Western Sonoma Valley Inn & Krug Event Center
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel. Guests appreciate the pool and helpful staff.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Sonoma
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. Here are the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help plan your vacation in Sonoma.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 67°F in the daytime to 37°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 86°F and the nighttime average is 42°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 87°F in the daytime to 49°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 82°F and the nighttime average is 37°F.