Book a hotel near Sonoma Presidio, Sonoma
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Sonoma Presidio
Sonoma Presidio Hotel & Travel Guide
Sonoma Presidio is certainly a destination worth checking off.
It's situated in Sonoma, an estimated 55 miles (89 kilometers) from the state capital, Sacramento.
Of all the ingredients required for a memorable adventure, the importance of a comfortable hotel room shouldn't be underestimated. With 15 accommodations only 2 miles (3 kilometers) from Sonoma Presidio, you'll be able to find one that suits all your needs. Just 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, you will be able to get some rest at the MacArthur Place. A couple of others are The Lodge at Sonoma Renaissance Resort & Spa, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and The Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
Every adventurer enjoys a bargain, and thankfully you won't have to go very far to find one. There is a small but solid selection of economical solutions in the surrounding area. Why not opt for one of the Hollyhock Country House and the Sonoma Creek Inn?
You'll find only one upmarket hotel in the area, so ensure that you confirm a booking at the Gaige House + Ryokan, a Four Sisters Inn, 6 miles (10 kilometers) away.
The Girl & The Fig is a popular location for a cup of hot coffee as well as a melt-in-your-mouth treat. Luckily, it's just a few minutes' walk from Sonoma Presidio. If you have an hour or two to spare, and room in your stomach still, you can also experience the impressive cuisine at Plaza Grill. Encounter a different side of the local area when you have a drink at Sonoma Wine Shop, also just a quick jaunt down the road.
Other Things to Do Near Sonoma PresidioWhen you're finished checking out Sonoma Presidio, get ready to experience all that the wider region has available:
- Travel back through time by exploring Sonoma Barracks, a building recognized for its historical significance.
- Think about venturing to Mission San Francisco Solano, a peaceful place of worship and a local landmark.
- If you're eager to find out more about the area, make sure you check out Sonoma Valley Visitors Bureau and pick up a leaflet or two.
- For a better understanding of the character of this area, make your way to the historic Sonoma Plaza.
- Art lovers are encouraged to visit Terra Firma Gallery to admire the exhibits.