Find & compare pet-friendly hotels in Spartanburg, SC from $51
Top Spartanburg Pet Friendly Hotels
Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Spartanburg, a family-friendly city known for its concert halls and art galleries, as well as attractions like WestGate Mall and Spartanburg Memorial Auditorium. Take your pick from Travelocity's 9 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Spartanburg and bring your fur babies along!
How to Wander Wisely in Spartanburg with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at 295 Sports Complex, Hatcher Garden and Woodland Preserve, and Croft State Park.
- Other things to see include Wofford College, Converse College, and Spartanburg Methodist College.
- Need a pet store? Try Critter Castle, Callaway Aquatics, or Two Guyz Pet Shop.
- For vet care, AMC, Smith Animal Hospital: Carlisle Quint DVM, and Neal Eddie DVM are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Spartanburg
- Residence Inn by Marriott Spartanburg Westgate
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Spartanburg
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your trip in Spartanburg.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 72°F in the daytime to 29°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 91°F and the nighttime average is 41°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 92°F in the daytime to 53°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 80°F and the nighttime average is 29°F.