Zig and zag down the runs at Spooner Lake Cross Country Ski Area. It's a heart-thumping experience all the way from start to finish.
It's located in Carson City, the lively state capital.
If you're always ready and willing for an adventure, you probably won't be fazed by doing a bit of traveling to reach your hotel. There aren't any in the immediate vicinity, but you can choose from a few when you travel farther out. Incline Village is 10 miles (16 kilometers) away and has 10 places ready to take you in. The Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort, Spa and Casino, Parkside Inn at Incline and Twin Top Lodge are three options you might like to consider.
Other Things to Do Near Spooner Lake Cross Country Ski Area
You're surely not intending to call it quits after Spooner Lake Cross Country Ski Area? Put aside some time to check out what else the area has available:
- A fun walk along Skunk Harbor Trail will reward nature enthusiasts with beautiful scenes and a well-deserved break from the hustle and bustle of city life.
- You'll be sure to enjoy an informative guided tour of Thunderbird Lodge, an area historic house.
- Are you and your family looking for somewhere to take it easy? Try Sand Harbor, a delightful body of water.
- Take in the fresh air and listen to the sounds of the waves at Zephyr Cove Beach.
- Give the kids a chance to burn off a bit of their limitless energy when they're running around and playing at Fuji Park, a grassy getaway.