Dig out your ski gloves and your warmest beanie and get set for some energetic fun at Spring Mountain Ski Area.
It's located in Allentown, approximately 70 miles (113 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Harrisburg.
If you're planning to stay close by, it’s a good idea to sort out your accommodation without delay. There's just 1 hotel within easy reach. From Spring Mountain Ski Area to the Staybridge Suites Royersford Valley Forge is 7 miles (11 kilometers).
Food is an integral part of travel. You'll enjoy one of the great local food experiences at Tiki Bar At Spring Mountain (757 Spring Mount Road, Schwenksville), only 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away from Spring Mountain Ski Area.
Other Things to Do Near Spring Mountain Ski Area
You're here for Spring Mountain Ski Area, but you may well be pleasantly surprised by what the rest of the area has going on:
- Have a look at the enlightening exhibits that are shown at Pennypacker Mills.
- Whether you are a real enthusiast or simply enjoy sipping wine now and then, Country Creek Winery is an excellent place to try the notes and flavors of the area.
- Explore many facets of the past and enjoy an exciting family outing with a visit to Mennonite Heritage Center.
- Lovers of nature would do well to pack their walking shoes and enjoy a hike along Perkiomen Trail.
- Get closer to nature with a fun adventure in Green Lane Park, a large recreational area.