Find & compare all-inclusive resorts in Sri Lanka
Best Sri Lanka All Inclusive Resorts & Hotels
Family Friendly Hotels in Sri Lanka
- Ayaana Boutique Hotel98/2 Udagunnepana Polgolla, Kandy
The price is $56 per night from Jan 27 to Jan 285/5Exceptional! (1 review)
- Morning Star Guest HouseBandaramulla, MirissaGet RatesNo reviews
- Shangri-La's Hambantota Golf Resort & SpaSittrakala Estate, Chithragala, Ambalantota, Hambantota
The price is $140 per night from Jan 27 to Jan 28No reviews
- Rivorich Residence8/6 River Side Garden, Sirimalwatta, Gunnapana, Lewella, Kandy, Central Province
The price is $42 per night from Jan 29 to Jan 30No reviews
- Hotel Riu Sri Lanka - All InclusiveAhungalla Beach, Bentota Walallawita Korale, Ahungalla
The price is $174 per night from Feb 1 to Feb 2No reviews
- TISHAN HOLIDAY RESORTNo: 1580, Bendiwewa, Polonnaruwa
The price is $19 per night from Jan 27 to Jan 28No reviews
Sri Lanka All inclusive Hotels
When you want to get away and have someone else take care of all the pesky details of a vacation, pack your bags for an all-inclusive resort—by golly, you deserve it. You pay one fixed rate and voila! Living like royalty will be the new status quo. At the all-inclusive hotels in Sri Lanka, you can relax in the lap of luxury, forgetting about the ordinary while you sip on your bottomless martini.
Quit spending more than you should on vacation with separate tabs for food, drinks, rooms, and fun. All-inclusive resorts in Sri Lanka are the places to go when one bill is all you want to pay. Some hotels feature all-you-can-eat buffets, open bars (you don’t even have to tip!), fun group activities, and more. It doesn’t matter if you’re in the mountains of Colorado or on the beaches of the Caribbean, it’s nearly impossible to go wrong at one of these accommodations. There’s even Sri Lanka all-inclusive resorts that cater to couples. Whether it’s an adult-only getaway or family-friendly vacation, Travelocity can help you book the perfect resort.
Now’s your chance to spoil yourself and get truly pampered. You’ll be dreaming about an all-inclusive resort for years, and now’s your chance to go and smell the roses. Browse Travelocity’s exclusive deals and book your trip now, and you’ll soon be waited on hand and foot.