Book a hotel near St. Francis Hospital, South Tulsa
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near St. Francis Hospital
St. Francis Hospital Hotel & Travel Guide
Are you thinking it's time to head down to St. Francis Hospital?
It's in Tulsa, a buzzing city that offers worldly travelers a wide range of exciting attractions.
Despite the fact that there's a reasonable selection of 8 hotels within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of St. Francis Hospital, it would be wise to book as soon as you can to ensure that you get the best deal possible. A lot of travelers have had good experiences at the Hilton Garden Inn Tulsa Midtown, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, the Hyatt Place Tulsa/South-Medical District, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, and the DoubleTree by Hilton Tulsa - Warren Place, 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.
An amazing trip doesn't need to send you to the poorhouse. Reserve a room at the Comfort Inn Midtown, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, to make your dollar go further.
Some think that the best things in life are free. That might not always be true, as the first-class hotels available here will no doubt create some lasting memories. Make an inquiry at the Ambassador Hotel Tulsa, Autograph Collection and The Mayo Hotel.
Perhaps you need a caffeine hit to help you get through the day? Starbucks (5984 South Yale Avenue, Tulsa) is just 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, and it is considered one of the best places to satisfy those cravings. If you're looking for a meal, Chipotle Mexican Grill (6060 S Yale Ave, Tulsa) is a favorite place to eat. It's a short stroll of 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) from St. Francis Hospital.
Other Things to Do Near St. Francis HospitalYou can check out a host of other attractions after seeing St. Francis Hospital:
- Learn the difference between bogeys, birdies and backswings, with a few rounds at LaFortune Park.
- Head to the fairways at La Fortune Park Golf Course, a great place to relax and play a couple of rounds.
- Whether you're a passionate golfer or an amateur, you can't miss the chance to play a round at Southern Hills Country Club.
- Fans of creative works should plan to visit Richardson Asian Art Museum where they'll be impressed.
- Remember to save some space in your suitcase if you plan to shop at Woodland Hills Mall.