- Busch Stadium
- 8 min walk
- Gateway Arch
- 9 min walk
- America's Center Convention Complex
- 10 min walk
- St. Louis, MO (STL-Lambert-St. Louis Intl.)
- 19 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in St. Louis, Hilton St. Louis at the Ballpark is in the city center and near a metro station. City Museum and Fox Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Gateway Arch and Anheuser-Busch Brewery. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Busch Stadium or Dome at America’s Center. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Busch Stadium - 8 min walk
- Gateway Arch - 9 min walk
- America's Center Convention Complex - 10 min walk
- Dome at America’s Center - 10 min walk
- Lumiere Place Casino - 15 min walk
- St. Louis Gateway Station - 19 min walk
- 8th and Pine Station - 6 min walk
- St. Louis, MO (STL-Lambert-St. Louis Intl.) - 19 min drive
- Market Street Bistro – Bistro offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Starbucks – Open daily.
- 360 Rooftop Bar – Serves dinner and light fare daily.
About this property
Hilton St. Louis at the Ballpark
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Plenty of areas to conduct semi private meetings and to entertain