- Gateway Arch
- 7 min walk
- Busch Stadium
- 11 min walk
- America's Center Convention Complex
- 11 min walk
- St. Louis, MO (STL-Lambert-St. Louis Intl.)
- 19 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-29. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center and near a metro station, Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch is in an area with good airport proximity and shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Forest Park and Missouri Botanical Gardens and Arboretum, while City Museum and Fox Theater are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Dome at America’s Center or Busch Stadium. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Gateway Arch - 7 min walk
- Dome at America’s Center - 11 min walk
- Busch Stadium - 11 min walk
- America's Center Convention Complex - 11 min walk
- Lumiere Place Casino - 12 min walk
- St. Louis Gateway Station - 9 min drive
- 8th and Pine Station - 8 min walk
- St. Louis, MO (STL-Lambert-St. Louis Intl.) - 19 min drive
- RED Kitchen – Restaurant with a bar. Serves lunch and dinner.
- Ruths Chris Steakhouse – Steakhouse with a bar. Serves dinner.
- Brewhouse Sports Bar – Pub with a bar. Serves lunch and dinner.
About this property
Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
We had the view of the arch. The room was way over priced for how tiny is was, the hallway had a foul odor couldn't find out what is was, the pillows were horrible and the mattress was also horrible. I could had done so much better ..