Book a Hotel Near St. Mark's Square, Venice
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near St. Mark's Square
St. Mark's Square Hotel & Travel Guide
You'll always remember seeing St. Mark's Square, one of the more renowned attractions in this region.
It's situated in Venice, a bustling city which features a whole host of exciting attractions.
You'll have no issues pinning down suitable accommodation in which to recuperate at the end of an exhilarating day. There are about 380 candidates in the immediate vicinity of St. Mark's Square. Why don't you check out the Ca' Lucatello TownHouse, The Gritti Palace, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Venice and Bauer Il Palazzo?
You'll be able to save money without compromising on comfort at the value hotels nearby. For example, the Ca Maria Adele is situated just 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, while the Corte Nova is 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers).
If you're the type of traveler that enjoys some time out from an action-packed schedule, getting a good night's sleep at one of the various superior hotels close by will rekindle your spirits. You could stay at the Baglioni Hotel Luna, only 0.08 miles (0.13 kilometers) away, or the PalazzinaG, a mere 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
Within a short stroll of St. Mark's Square, Fresh Pasta to Go is a fantastic spot to get a taste of the area's cafe scene. If you're looking for somewhere with a heartier menu, Ristorante Quadri will satisfy an empty stomach. Why not finish your day with a toast? Get down to Alajmo Spa, also a quick walk away, and call for a round.
Other Things to Do Near St. Mark's SquareAfter enjoying St. Mark's Square, why not check out some of the other attractions in the area? Here are a few places to start:
- Venture back in time and listen to forgotten tales with an excursion to Procuratie Nuove.
- If you forget your way, look for St Mark's Campanile, a significant building in the area.
- Walk through Procuratie Vecchie and appreciate the deep-rooted history that is embedded in these walls.
- Find out what makes the area tick by exploring St. Mark's Clocktower, a historical clock tower and one of the most visited local attractions.
- Educating yourself about the history of an area at Negozio Olivetti will surely help you to become more understanding of the land and its citizens during your vacation.
It makes plenty of sense to catch a train when you're heading to St. Mark's Square. The nearest station, Stazione di Venezia Santa Lucia, is just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.