- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
- St. Michaels Winery
- 2 min drive
- Easton, MD (ESN-Easton - Newnam)
- 24 min drive
- Oxford Museum
- 32 min drive
- Queenstown Premium Outlets
- 43 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
George Brooks House B&B is located in St. Michaels. Chesapeake Bay Maritime Museum and Avalon Theatre are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at St. Michaels Winery and Hog Neck Golf Course.
- St. Michaels Winery - 2 min drive
- Oxford Museum - 32 min drive
- Queenstown Premium Outlets - 43 min drive
- Queenstown Harbor Golf Club - 46 min drive
- Chesapeake Bay Bridge - 65 min drive
- Baltimore, MD (BWI-Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall) - 86 min drive
About this property
George Brooks House B&B
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Excellent B&B with a pool! the pool was clutch because we were there probably on the hottest days of the year so going in after a long day of walking around was nice. Used the pool until 10pm. Food was good, room was clean, people were nice. What else could you ask for. The only thing I noticed (and it wasn't a big deal) was the mirror in the room was too low on the wall (I'm 5'8 and still had to bend a little) and there was only one mirror so if you're in a hurry getting ready with your spouse it could be annoying. But this is a very small detail on what was a wonderful stay and I would highly recommend this place.