Live the island life, SSI style ... ocean breezes, sandy beaches, live oaks, Spanish moss, salt marshes, bike trails, golf courses, coastal birds, charming village, fishing trips, sunset chases, and sunrise beauties. It's a sweet, sweet life!
Welcome to Sand Dollar….as wonderful an island treasure as its beach namesake!
Located mid-island, tucked away from the street, you are centrally located to see ALL of the island's beauties, not just the beaches (see distances below)...with bike trails all around the island.
This charming 3 bed / 2 bath (open split floor plan) with 2 car garage is newly renovated and available May 15, 2022. Your long driveway leads you to your private island retreat, with a covered front porch (4 rockers waiting for you!) and fenced in backyard dining/living. It’s fully furnished with upscale coastal furnishings and decor, as well as all your kitchen appliances and essentials, two smart TVs, and washer / dryer.
And if you need anything, you have great neighbors - US! We live next door and happy to help, even if with just island dining or activity suggestions.
In addition to the weekly rate, we offer discounted rates for longer term rentals (all utilities, bi-monthly cleaning, and yard maintenance included) and accept full FLETC per diem. Please contact us directly at email@example.com or 678.717.9627 to discuss.
Monthly (for 3 months or longer): $3,500
FLETC per diem (full)
Pets are considered, with a $100 non-refundable pet fee (short term rental) and $250 (long term rental). Sand Dollar is also a non-smoking residence.
- .5 mile to salt marsh (Village Creek for kayaking, fishing, etc.; check out Southeast Adventure Outfitters)
- .5 mile to golf course (Sea Palms)
- 1.5 miles to grocery store (Harris Teeter)
- 2.2 miles to Sea Island (Cloister, Rainbow Island, beach)
- 3.7 miles to Causeway (exit for mainland, Jekyll Island, etc.)
- 1.6 miles to Fort Frederica (history!)
- 1.6 miles to Christ Church (one of oldest churches in GA)
- 4.3 miles to Cannon's Point (greenspace)
- 5 miles to the beaches (East Beach, Massengale, Gould's Inlet)
- 5.7 miles to the Village and pier
- 6 miles to the lighthouse