Overview of J House Greenwich
J House Greenwich
Guests rated this property 4.7/5 for cleanliness.
Some amenities are temporarily unavailable.
- Pet Friendly
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
Cleaning and safety practices
- Cleaned with disinfectant
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Personal protective equipment
Explore the area
Bush Holley House Museum2 min drive
Putnam Cottage3 min drive
E. Gaynor Brennan Golf Course3 min drive
White Plains, NY (HPN-Westchester County)22 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2021-03-08. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Riverside, J House Greenwich is near a train station and near theme parks. Capitol Theatre is a cultural highlight and some of the area's popular attractions include Rye Playland and Norwalk Maritime Aquarium. Bruce Museum of Arts and Science and Chelsea Piers are also worth visiting.
- Bush Holley House Museum - 2 min drive
- Putnam Cottage - 3 min drive
- E. Gaynor Brennan Golf Course - 3 min drive
- Museum of Black World War II History - 4 min drive
- Greenwich Avenue - 9 min drive
- Cos Cob Station - 3 min drive
- Westchester County Airport (HPN) - 22 min drive
- Tony's at the J House – Garden-view fine-dining restaurant with a bar offering Italian cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily, happy hour available.
- The Garden – Cocktail bar offering fusion cuisine. Open daily.
Some amenities are temporarily unavailable
Due to COVID-19, some amenities and services are unavailable Tue, Dec 01 2020 - Tue, Jun 01 2021 (dates are subject to change):