Book a hotel near Stanford Stadium, Stanford
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Stanford Stadium
Stanford Stadium Hotel & Travel Guide
There is often something entertaining happening at Stanford Stadium. It holds some of the area's largest events and going to one of them is sure to be a highlight of your visit.
Palo Alto, where it is situated, lies 85 miles (137 kilometers) from the state capital, Sacramento.
It's always good to have choices when looking for a room, and with about 16 hotels only 2 miles (3 kilometers) away from Stanford Stadium, you're sure to find something in the vicinity. The Garden Court Hotel, the Four Seasons Hotel Silicon Valley at East Palo Alto and The Westin Palo Alto are three that are well-liked, and they're just 1 mile (2 kilometers), 2 miles (3 kilometers) and 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, respectively.
For professional service that doesn't cost an arm and a leg, choose to stay at a budget hotel. Travelers can find their way to the Best Western Plus Riviera, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, or the Stanford Inn - Stanford Univ/ Medical Center, just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
You won't need to be worried about anything, except enjoying a memorable experience when you stay a night or two at one of the top-rated hotels that you'll find quite close by. The Stanford Park Hotel is located 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, while the Nobu Hotel Epiphany Palo Alto is also close by, just 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away.
Just a short walk away, Jimmy V's Sports Cafe is the ideal place to treat yourself to a coffee or something light to eat. If it's a nice dinner you're after, try Coupa Cafe - CK, a nearby eatery that's popular with locals and travelers alike. If you don't want to fall into bed yet, you can nurse a refreshing glass of your favorite wine or beer at The Cafe, another quick stroll away.
Other Things to Do Near Stanford StadiumBesides Stanford Stadium, here's a list of some more things in the region that you'll want to do:
- Make plans to visit Hoover Tower, a significant piece of the local skyline as well as the region's history.
- Every art piece has an interesting story to tell. At Cantor Arts Center, you can explore the exhibits, stop for a few moments of reflection and find out their stories.
- Rodin Sculpture Garden is a serene space that features a range of interesting sculptures.
- Every curated art piece has an interesting story to tell. At Leland Stanford Junior University Museum of Art, you can browse the exhibits, stop and take a closer look and learn their stories.
- The old buildings and structures of Stanford University will enthrall any history buff.
A trip by train is a convenient way to reach Stanford Stadium. The closest station, Stanford, is only 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.