- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Dulles Town Center
- 3 min drive
- Dulles Sportsplex
- 4 min drive
- One Loudoun
- 5 min drive
- Washington, DC (IAD-Washington Dulles Intl.)
- 13 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-18. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Sterling, Hyatt Place Dulles Airport North is in an area with good shopping. Travelers eager for a bit of culture can stop by Wolf Trap National Park for the Performing Arts, while those who have shopping on the agenda may want to visit Dulles Town Center and Reston Town Center. Woody's Golf Range and Ashburn Ice House are also worth visiting.
- Dulles Town Center - 3 min drive
- Dulles Sportsplex - 4 min drive
- One Loudoun - 5 min drive
- Ashburn Ice House - 7 min drive
- Herndon Centennial Golf Course - 10 min drive
- Burke Centre Station - 35 min drive
- Washington, DC (IAD-Washington Dulles Intl.) - 13 min drive
About this property
Hyatt Place Dulles Airport North
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service
Overall it was good. But for being a Hyatt, I would expect a little more. There was cobwebs in the corners of the ceiling... my fridge barely worked..... I turned it all the way down and it still didn’t get cold and the apples every morning were t very fresh. Most were rotten but I didn’t know until I got back to my room.... It was also be nice if you added microwaves To the room. When I travel for work, I always stay at a Hyatt place and bring left over food back with me. I would like to be able to hear that up instead of wasting it. Staff were great through and the beds are always so comfortable!