- Haggin Museum
- 15 min walk
- Banner Island Ballpark
- 20 min walk
- Stockton Port
- 7 min drive
- Stockton, CA (SCK-Stockton Municipal)
- 11 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Stockton, Red Roof Inn Stockton is in the city center and connected to a shopping center. Haggin Museum and Stockton Memorial Civic Auditorium are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Stockton Port and Delicato Vineyards. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Banner Island Ballpark or Stockton Arena.
- Haggin Museum - 15 min walk
- Banner Island Ballpark - 20 min walk
- Stockton Arena - 2 min drive
- Children's Museum of Stockton - 3 min drive
- Stockton Port - 7 min drive
- Stockton-San Joaquin Street Station - 8 min drive
- Stockton, CA (SCK-Stockton Municipal) - 14 min drive
About this property
Red Roof Inn Stockton
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Nice, clean, safe and affordable. Friendly staff. Updated room.