The grass is trimmed and the caddies are just waiting for you to arrive at Stonehouse Golf Club.
To get there, head approximately 35 miles (56 kilometers) from the state capital, Richmond, until you get to Williamsburg.
You won’t be left in the cold when looking for accommodation around Stonehouse Golf Club. You'll discover 6 hotels within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of the action. See which one looks best out of the Holiday Inn Express Williamsburg North and Econo Lodge Pottery.
If you don't like choosing between going out for dinner and buying some perfect keepsakes, then free up some of your daily budget by booking a room at one of the surrounding area's more economical accommodations. Some choices are the Howard Johnson Inn Williamsburg and the Super 8 Williamsburg Pottery.
Other Things to Do Near Stonehouse Golf Club
Surely you're not planning to call it a day after Stonehouse Golf Club? Put aside some time to find out what else the area has to offer:
- Kiskiack Golf Club is the perfect place to spend a day out on the green and introduce yourself to some of the local players.
- Golf is a great way to relax and exercise at the same time. So if you'd like to give it a try, book a tee time at Colonial Heritage Golf Club.
- Whether you are a real connoisseur or just enjoy tasting wine with your loved ones, Saude Creek Vineyard is a great place to buy and taste the notes and flavors of the area.
- You'll enjoy finding presents for your family and friends, as well as the perfect treat for yourself, at Williamsburg Pavilion Shops Shopping Center.
- Get away to nature with an excursion to Freedom Park, a local recreational area.