Get some exercise and breathe in the fresh air at Strawberry Farms Golf Club. It's an exceptional course for any golfer, from seasoned pros to newcomers.
When you're ready to set off, it will be waiting for you in Irvine.
Throw down your suitcase, catch some sleep and delight in being a short distance from Strawberry Farms Golf Club when you book a room at the Candlewood Suites Irvine, only 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
You won't have to spend all your savings when you stay in a modest hotel. There is a handful in the vicinity. Why not opt for one of the Candlewood Suites OC Airport-Irvine West and the La Quinta Inn & Suites Irvine Spectrum?
After a busy day, rest your sore feet at an upmarket hotel that is just a quick drive away. You may want to make a reservation at The Villas at Pelican Hill Resort and The Resort at Pelican Hill.
Other Things to Do Near Strawberry Farms Golf Club
You've traveled for quite some time, and no doubt Strawberry Farms Golf Club won't be your only stop. Once you've taken it in, be sure to investigate what else the area has to offer:
- If it fits with your schedule, try to prearrange a guided tour through the Concordia University to get a feel for the soul of this institution.
- Spend a couple of hours or more practicing your swing at Shady Canyon Golf Club.
- No matter how many enjoyable activities you discover while you are in the vicinity, a day spent at Irvine Valley College will truly show you the vitality of the youth here.
- An outing to Irvine Historical Museum, a history museum, is certain to be both educational and entertaining.
- Score a hole in one, get active and challenge your mind at Oak Creek Golf Course.