Book a Hotel Near Sunset Beach, Majorda
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Sunset Beach
Sunset Beach Hotel & Travel Guide
You'll be happy you added Sunset Beach to your itinerary.
If you've ever wanted to visit Majorda, now's the time!
Finding the ideal accommodation is a key component of any good trip. If you'd rather stay around Sunset Beach, you'll be able to find about 36 options to select from. The Diwa Club By Alila, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, is one place to start your search. You may also like to look into the Alila Diwa Goa, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, or the Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa, only 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
If expensive furniture and facilities aren't that important, take a look at some of the bargain hotels in the area. Why not select from one of the San Joao Holiday Homes and the Graciano Cottages?
Schedule your stay at one of the upscale hotels nearby. From the moment you enter the lobby, you will be treated like royalty. You can find the Kenilworth Beach Resort & Spa and the Beleza By The Beach, only 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
A casual stroll from Sunset Beach, Anries Palace Beach (Ranvaddo, Betalbatim, Sunset Beach, Goa) is among the best venues to go for a meal after all that exploring. Just 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) from Sunset Beach is Edge Bar and Lounge (Village Majorda 48/10,Salcette, Goa, Adao Waddo, Salcette), a cheerful venue to enjoy a drink at the end of your day.
Other Things to Do Near Sunset BeachAfter visiting Sunset Beach, why not swing by some other attractions? Here are a few places to start:
- If you're hoping to find somewhere to peacefully think about the spiritual aspects of life, make your way to Mother of God Church.
- Our Lady of Merces Church is a pleasant and peaceful place of prayer. Look at it from the street or see if you can arrange to spend a bit of time inside.
- Enjoy the salty air and listen to the steady crashing of the waves when you spend the afternoon at Arossim Beach.
- Get the family together and head to Sernabatim Beach, where you can frolic in the water to your heart's content!
- Remember to pack the towels when you head to Cansaulim Beach. It's going to be a fun-filled day in the sun.