Book a Hotel Near Sunset Beach, Cape Town
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Sunset Beach
Sunset Beach Hotel & Travel Guide
A trip to Sunset Beach is one great way to fill up some of your vacation time.
It is just one of the many attractions to explore in the wonderful city of Cape Town.
If you're on the lookout for the perfect home away from home, you can take your pick from 19 candidates that are all within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Sunset Beach. The Atlantic Waves Guest House, the Cape Sunset Villas - Guest House and the Dolphin Beach Hotel are a few that are popular, and only 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers), 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, respectively.
Just 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away, you'll come across the Atlantic Palms, a budget-friendly accommodation solution.
Patrons will be struck by the classy atmosphere and gracious hospitality at the limited number of reputable hotels here. Look into the Allstar Villa, 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, or the Hajo's Lodge, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away.
After calling time out on exploring, follow the crowds to HongKong Kitchen (4 Ocean Way, Cape Town), a leading venue to indulge in a tantalizing meal. You won't want to call it quits too early. Explore more hidden treasures and drop into Ford Bakkie Owners Club (10 Forata Drive, Cape Town).
Other Things to Do Near Sunset BeachOnce you are finished with Sunset Beach, be sure not to neglect the region's other attractions:
- Nothing in this world is quite like the serenity of listening to the songs of the seabirds. Take some time out and savor watching the sun reflect on the water at Dolphin Beach.
- You've got to go and see the wonderful animals found at SANCCOB Penguin Rehabilitation Center.
- Milnerton Golf Club is a wonderful place to hone your skills and meet some locals.
- Learn about and discover the terrific creatures living at Intaka Island Bird Sanctuary, a highly respected animal sanctuary.
- Once you're done visiting the more famous museums, you could check out what's being exhibited at First South African Perfume Museum.