Book a Hotel Near Surfside Beach, Miami
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Surfside Beach
Surfside Beach Hotel & Travel Guide
Thinking about visiting Surfside Beach on your next getaway?
It's just one of the reasons that many wanderers come to the wonderful city of Miami again and again.
With around 21 accommodation options within an easy commute of Surfside Beach, it'll be a cinch to book a room that's just right for you. The Ritz-Carlton Bal Harbour, Miami and the Grand Beach Hotel Surfside are a couple of places and they're only 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, respectively. You may also like to consider the Bal Harbour Quarzo, just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Your vacation doesn't have to cost an arm and a leg. Look into the Beach Place Miami, a decent bargain accommodation solution, just 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away.
If sophistication is your cup of tea, look into staying a couple of nights at one of the upmarket hotels that are within easy reach. A pair of favorites are the Daddy O Hotel, 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, and The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort, an easy 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.
You'll hear the locals say that Serendipity Creamery & Yogurt Cafe (9457 Harding Avenue, Surfside), only 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, is a regularly visited place to get a hot coffee and consider your day. For food that's more substantial, you can bring your appetite to Le Sirenuse Miami (9101 Collins Avenue, Surfside).
Other Things to Do Near Surfside BeachIf you have extra time, be sure to investigate some of the other attractions in the region:
- Bal Harbour Shops is a great retail center, featuring an impressive selection of stores and eating options.
- See a performance at Byron Carlyle Theater and watch the plot thicken!
- Make time to attend a play and give yourself over to a world of imagination at Miami Beach Stage Door Theatre.
- Kick a ball around with the family and enjoy the greenery at Haulover Park Marina. You could even bring a delicious picnic and really make a day of it.
- Escape your troubles and stop by Haulover Beach Park where you'll only hear the soft crash of the waves.