Book a hotel near Sutter General Hospital, Sacramento
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Sutter General Hospital
Sutter General Hospital Hotel & Travel Guide
Visiting Sutter General Hospital is bound to be a fascinating experience.
It is one of the numerous attractions that makes Sacramento, the capital of the state, such an interesting travel destination.
Are you a bit fussy when it comes to choosing a hotel? You will be sure to find something that's right for you here, with about 32 accommodation possibilities near Sutter General Hospital. A few places to consider are the Amber House Inn of Midtown, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, the Residence Inn Sacramento Downtown at Capitol Park, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, and finally the Embassy Suites Sacramento - Riverfront Promenade, just 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away.
For quality service at a price that won't break the bank, choose to stay at a budget hotel. You will find the Quality Inn Sacramento Convention Center, a mere 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, and the Econo Lodge Sacramento Convention Center is only 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away.
Some say luxury never fades, so, if you appreciate staying at upmarket hotels, there are a handful close by. You'll find The Citizen Hotel, Autograph Collection and the Hyatt Regency Sacramento, only 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) and 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, respectively.
Whether it's a richly brewed coffee or a sugary piece of cake, there's a good chance you'll find something to tempt your taste buds at Metro Kitchen + Drinkery, home of Metro Juice! (1104 R Street, Sacramento). For fare that's a bit more substantial, be sure to bring along your appetite to Amaro Bistro & Bar (1100 R Street, Sacramento).
Other Things to Do Near Sutter General HospitalIf you want to discover more than just Sutter General Hospital, get a taste of what else the area has to offer:
- Enjoy what's being exhibited at Art Foundry Gallery.
- Spice up your date nights and experience the local arts scene. Studio Theatre offers a variety of plays which you can attend.
- Educating yourself about the history of a region at California Museum for History, Women and the Arts will surely help you to become more invested in the land and its people during your trip.
- You ought to stop by Our Lady of Guadalupe Church. Even though this local house of prayer is often visited by tourists, you need to ask about the touring hours if you'd like to spend a bit of time inside the building.
- Thoroughly enjoy the sights and sounds of nature as you hike through Leland Stanford Mansion State Historic Park.
A relaxing trip on the train is a convenient way to go to Sutter General Hospital. The closest station, Sacramento Station, is 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away.