Looking for a room close by to Swallow Falls State Park?
You will find it in Cumberland, 160 miles (257 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Annapolis.
Accommodation choices nearby are limited, with only 1 hotel to stay at. The Alpine Lake Resort is 3 miles (5 kilometers) from Swallow Falls State Park.
Other Things to Do Near Swallow Falls State Park
On top of Swallow Falls State Park, here's a list of some additional things in the area you may want to do:
- Cranesville Swamp Natural Area is an unspoiled site where you can take a walk, and maybe see some animals and birds.
- Take the opportunity to show off your grip, stance and swing at Lodestone Golf Club.
- The Wisp Resort is the ultimate place to relax with a warm drink after a fun couple of hours on the slopes.
- Free up a few hours and get your game face on at Funland.
- Hit 'em long at Thousand Acres Lakeside Golf Course, a nice place to relax and play a round or two.