Book a hotel near Swedish Medical Center, Seattle
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Swedish Medical Center
Swedish Medical Center Hotel & Travel Guide
If you're on the hunt for something engaging to do during your travels, a trip to Swedish Medical Center is a great idea.
It's just one of the attractions that makes the city of Seattle popular all year round.
Finding a place that's conveniently situated right near the action helps ensure a more satisfying trip. Within a short distance from Swedish Medical Center, you will be able to choose from 69 accommodations. The Four Seasons Hotel Seattle and the Seattle Marriott Waterfront are two places that are only 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively. You might also like to consider the Loews Hotel 1000 Seattle, situated 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away.
If you're looking for a place to stay that won't max out your credit card, a couple of inexpensive hotels are available a short stroll away. For example, the Best Western Plus Pioneer Square Hotel is 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) down the road, while the Hotel Seattle is just 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away.
Many of life's modern comforts and conveniences are on hand during your stay at one of the reputable establishments here. The Fairmont Olympic Hotel and the Arctic Club Seattle - a DoubleTree by Hilton are some of the great selections, located just 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) and 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, respectively.
Conveniently located a short walk away, Starbucks is one of the best places to take a break and recharge. If you have an hour or two to spare, and a love of eating, you can also experience the fine fare at Wild Ginger Kitchen at Swedish First Hill Campus. Finish off a leisurely day and kick back with a drink at Jimmy's on Broadway, which is also a brief walk away.
Other Things to Do Near Swedish Medical CenterAfter enjoying Swedish Medical Center, why not stop by some other attractions? Here are a few places to get you started:
- It is worth going on a visit to Chapel of Saint Ignatius, a peaceful house of prayer and a local tourist attraction.
- Prebook a guided tour through Seattle University and look on as the anxious students and dedicated lecturers scurry around this bustling campus.
- Examine the colors of the artworks being exhibited at Frye Art Museum.
- Seattle First Baptist Church is a pleasant place of prayer. You may admire it from a distance or check if there is an opportunity to tour inside.
- You surely can't roam around the streets here without seeing Sorrento Hotel, an iconic property.
Why not board a train when you're visiting Swedish Medical Center? The nearest stop, Monorail / Train Terminal, is just 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away.