Book a hotel near TCF Bank Stadium, Minneapolis - St. Paul
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near TCF Bank Stadium
TCF Bank Stadium Hotel & Travel Guide
If you're looking to add a little more entertainment to your next vacation, you'll love being a part of the wonderful atmosphere at TCF Bank Stadium.
To visit it, get yourself to Minneapolis - St. Paul. You'll soon find out what makes this city so popular with travelers.
You will find 5 hotels situated within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of TCF Bank Stadium. Many travelers enjoy the Graduate Minneapolis, Courtyard by Marriott Minneapolis Downtown and Ramada Plaza Minneapolis, 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers), 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, respectively.
You may get more than you bargained for by staying at one of the moderately priced hotels here. The Days Inn Hotel on University and the University Inn are located just 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) and 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, respectively.
Fellow travelers might tell you the best things in life should be free. That might not always be true, as the luxury hotels in the area will certainly make for some lasting memories. To avoid being disappointed, it might be a good idea to reserve a room before everything gets full. Try the Hotel Ivy, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Minneapolis and Loews Minneapolis Hotel.
Keep your energy levels high with some tasty snacks, cold drinks or a coffee at D'Amico & Sons (200 Southeast Oak Street, Minneapolis). When hunger has really taken hold, stroll 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) to Buffalo Wild Wings (2001 University Avenue Southeast #100, Minneapolis).
Other Things to Do Near TCF Bank StadiumBesides TCF Bank Stadium, here are some other things in the area that you're going to want to do:
- Observe what university lifestyle is like in a different town by visiting University of Minnesota-Minneapolis. Ensure that you arrange to visit on a day when the campus is open to the public.
- Home to a range of fascinating exhibits and programs, Bell Museum of Natural History inspires, educates and entertains the many curious patrons who flock there each day.
- You'll enjoy some inspiration, along with education, at Weisman Art Museum, which collects, secures and displays art for the benefit of the community.
- Spending time at University of Minnesota-West Bank Campus will trigger memories of your college experiences and provide you with a chance to see present-day campus life.
- Need some time out from the noise and bustle of city life? Go for a jog in Murphy Square, an urban oasis.