Book a hotel near T.I.G.E.R.S. Preservation Station, Myrtle Beach
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near T.I.G.E.R.S. Preservation Station
T.I.G.E.R.S. Preservation Station Hotel & Travel Guide
Discover just a few of Mother Nature's fantastic wonders when you visit T.I.G.E.R.S. Preservation Station.
To experience it, along with an exciting array of other sights, head to the well-loved city of Myrtle Beach.
Since you'll be spending a large portion of your time at T.I.G.E.R.S. Preservation Station, why wouldn't you find a room close by? With 24 nearby options, you can discover something that's just right. Several choices to think about are the Bluegreen Vacations Shore Crest Villas, Ascend Resort, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, the Wyndham Westwinds, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and finally the North Beach Plantation, just 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away.
There's no good reason to blow all your money on an expensive hotel when you can stay at one of the few less expensive establishments that are available. For instance, you'll find the Comfort Inn 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, while the Units at Waterpointe I by Elliott Beach Rentals is 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away.
The North Tower 1404 Pent House by RedAwning is a brilliant option where you can spoil yourself. You also don't have to travel too far, since it's just 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.
Some people simply aren't morning people. For those that got up on the wrong side of the bed, a hot cup of joe at Auntie Anne’s (4732 Highway 17 South & 48th Avenue South, Myrtle Beach) is a great way to find that get-up-and-go. Is your stomach still growling? Enjoy a more substantial meal at Stillhouse BBQ (4738 Highway 17 South A, North Myrtle Beach), just 0.07 miles (0.11 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near T.I.G.E.R.S. Preservation StationIf you can squeeze it in, check out what else is available in the area:
- Dive into a whole new world when you get a seat at one of the many performances currently running at Ghosts and Legends Theatre.
- Hunt down a bargain, do your errands or simply enjoy browsing the many stores waiting for you at Barefoot Landing.
- Your group will appreciate a pleasing expedition through the distinct essences presented at Carolina Vineyard Winery.
- Have a memorable night out with an exciting concert at House of Blues Myrtle Beach.
- See a play and temporarily escape to a world of imagination at Alabama Theatre.