The grass is cut and the caddies are just waiting for you to arrive at TPC at Snoqualmie Ridge.
It can be found in Seattle, a well-loved city that beckons people from across the globe.
Make the most of the facilities at the Salish Lodge & Spa before you head out for TPC at Snoqualmie Ridge. Being just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, you're certainly not going to need to rush!
Socialize, relax and maybe meet a few locals at 커피 스노콜미, which is a short walk away. If it's a larger meal you're after, try Ming's Garden, a nearby venue that's loved by locals and travelers alike. When darkness falls, you might like to stroll down the road to Snoqualmie Ridge for a quiet drink.
Other Things to Do Near TPC at Snoqualmie Ridge
Once you're finished at TPC at Snoqualmie Ridge, don't neglect the region's other attractions:
- Head off the beaten trail and enjoy a little slice of paradise at Snoqualmie Falls.
- Take a seat at a table at Snoqualmie Casino if you're the type who appreciates glittering glamour and the anticipation when the slots are whirring.
- Give yourself the opportunity to learn all about the history of rail by visiting Northwest Railway Museum.
- Try and find the fairways at Snoqualmie Falls Golf Course, a great place to relax and play a few games.
- Experience the exhilaration as you watch the talented drivers navigate the twists and turns at DirtFish Rally School.