Enjoy some peace and quiet with Mother Nature at Table Rock State Park.
Pickens, about 120 miles (193 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Columbia, is where you will find it.
Unfortunately, there are no accommodations in the immediate vicinity of Table Rock State Park. You needn't stress though, since there is an adequate number a bit farther out. With no less than 8 places to stay that are 19 miles (31 kilometers) away, you surely won't mind the short commute from Clemson. The Hampton Inn Clemson, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Clemson and Courtyard Marriott Clemson are among the best choices here.
Other Things to Do Near Table Rock State Park
If you have enough time, check out what else is available in the region:
- Train your palate with the sweet and spicy essence of the wines showcased at Victoria Valley Vineyard.
- If you're a nature enthusiast, Caesars Head State Park is a spot you need to visit. Set aside an afternoon and go for a picnic and hike in the fresh air.
- Spend some time at Hagood Mill Historic Site and you'll really get a sense of the location's place in history.
- Spend a few hours notching a few birdees at Connestee Falls Golf Club.
- Mountain Bridge Wilderness Area is popular with both locals and visitors. Enjoy some time spent outside, and maybe a picnic with the family.