Find & compare historic hotels in Tallahassee, FL from $69
Top Tallahassee Historic Hotels
Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Tallahassee, a family-friendly city known for its natural parks and cafés, as well as attractions like Donald L. Tucker Civic Center and Tallahassee Downtown Market. You can choose from Travelocity's 56 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Tallahassee and bring your four-legged friends along!
How to Wander Wisely in Tallahassee with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Cascades Park, James Messer Sports Complex, and Lake Talquin State Forest.
- Other things to see include New Capitol Building, Florida State University, and Florida A&M University.
- Need a pet store? Try Tallulah CBD + Juicebar - Premium CBD & Delta 8 Store, Fur and feather, or EarthWise Pet Supply & Grooming Tallahassee.
- For vet care, Forgotten Coast Animal Hospital, Miles Owens DVM, and Dr. Beth May are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Tallahassee
- Motel 6 Tallahassee, FL
Cats and dogs stay free at this 2-star motel. Guests appreciate the pool and exceptional value.
- Quality Inn Tallahassee near University
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the helpful staff and exceptional value.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Tallahassee
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. We have gathered the average temperatures to help plan your time in Tallahassee.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 77°F in the daytime to 39°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 92°F and the nighttime average is 49°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 92°F in the daytime to 64°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 85°F and the nighttime average is 39°F.