The grass is trimmed and the carts are just waiting for you to tee up at Tawas Creek Golf and Country Club.
It's situated in Tawas City, roughly 120 miles (193 kilometers) out of the state capital, Lansing.
Staying within a short commute of Tawas Creek Golf and Country Club won't be too hard, due to the fact that there are 3 different hotels less than 6 miles (10 kilometers) away. You should add the Tawas Bay Beach Resort and Bay Inn to your list.
4 miles (6 kilometers) away, and the most reasonably priced hotel nearby, the Crows Nest Inn Tawas is a popular choice for bargain-hunting travelers.
With their excellent assortment of alcoholic beverages, you're sure to have a nice time at Tawas Creek Golf Course (1000-1084 Monument Road, Tawas City), a walk of 0.05 miles (0.08 kilometers).
Other Things to Do Near Tawas Creek Golf and Country Club
After you're finished with Tawas Creek Golf and Country Club, there are still more journeys to take in the region:
- Practice your goal kick, perfect your Frisbee-throwing skills or simply enjoy a breather at Dewey Durant Park.
- A day touring Iosco County Historical Museum is a fantastic way to learn about regional history in a relaxing setting.
- Need a rest from the hustle and bustle of modern life? Head over to Gateway Park, an idyllic urban sanctuary.
- Breathe in the fresh air while admiring the natural landscape at Corsair Ski Trails. There's lots of space to have fun and relax!
- While you're sleeping, Tawas Point Lighthouse directs ships safely around challenging waters. As soon as the sun rises, it stands as an iconic tourist destination.