It’s a little slice of history with a big, heaping spoonful of luxury. Powder Place pays tribute to Telluride’s mining roots with its classic architecture and rustic southwestern design while providing you with all the comforts of the modern day, like its wood-burning fireplace, private hot tub with gorgeous views, spacious full kitchen, and built-in gas grill. Oh, and you’ll have ski-in ski-out access to one of the best ski resorts on the continent via the Lower Galloping Goose ski run. The home is only 100 yards from the slope, though access may depend on seasonal snowfall. At Powder Place, you get the natural beauty of the surrounding mountains and forest, the comforts of a luxury mountain home, and the convenience of having a world-class ski resort as your backyard. You get the best of all three worlds when you stay at Powder Place.
Business License Number: 00449
WHAT WE LOVE
- Soaking your worries away in the private hot tub.
- Feeling like John Wayne as you admire the cowboy theme throughout the home.
- Admiring the tasteful finishes around every corner.
- Just a short drive to the Gondola and local market.
WHAT TO KNOW
- Everyone in your group must be over 25 or accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
- The maximum occupancy is 12 people
- The maximum number of cars at the property is 4
- There is no garage space available, but there's plenty of room in the driveway to park up to 4 cars.
WHAT TO EXPECT AFTER BOOKING
- Confirmation will be sent via email after booking.
- If arrival date is more than 110 days prior to booking, half of the grand total is due upon booking and the remaining balance is due 110 days prior to arrival.
- For reservations exceeding eight days, please expect our Reservation Team to reach out to schedule an In-Stay Refresh and process payment.
- The Assistant to Guest Team will be in touch with personalized Destination Guides and Check-In information.
RULES TO STAY BY
- Smoking is strictly prohibited at this property
- A credit card preauthorization of $1,200.00 is required at the time of check-in as a damage deposit
- Animals may be allowed with prior approval and accompanying non-refundable fee. Please let us know if you are planning on bringing a pet, emotional support animal, or service animal when booking. Additional pet fee will apply after booking.