Riverside C03 - 2 Bd, 2 Ba, Sleeps 6 - Deluxe Condo
Bedding: King, 2 Twins (can be converted to King), Foldout Queen Sleeper Sofa
• Ideal Ski In/Walk Out Location only two and a half blocks from base of Gondola, Central Main Street, and Town Park.
• Two Community Hot Tubs.
• Gas Fireplace.
• Private Wifi Internet - Internet Speed is 6.3 Download/1.3 Upload.
• Digital Cable TV.
• Apple TV.
• Two Bluetooth Speakers.
• Skip Sawn Hickory Wood Floor Throughout.
• Off-Street Permit Parking for One Vehicle.
• Patio With Two Chairs.
• Washer and Dryer.
• Kitchen, Bath, and Laundry Amenities Provided.
KITCHEN & DINING:
• Fully furnished and equipped with top of the line stainless steel appliances alongside a reverse osmosis water filtration system.
• Formal dining arrangements seat eight comfortably.
• 2 Oversized Leather Sofas (One Is A Fold-Out Queen-sized Sleeper Sofa)
• Gas Fireplace
• 50 Inch Flat Panel Internet Ready TV w/ Apple TV
• Audio Engine Bluetooth Speaker
• Walkout Patio
• Master Bedroom with King-Sized Sealy Tempur-Pedic Mattress.
• 40 Inch Flat Panel Internet Ready - Apple TV.
• Braven Bluetooth Speaker.
• Ensuite Master Bathroom with Double Vanity Sink and Shower/Tub combo.
• Second Guest Bedroom features two twin beds, which can be converted into a King It also includes a six drawer dresser and closet.
• Second Common Guest Bathroom has a large frameless built-in steam shower.
"Ideal location for Summer or Winter Adventures! Walk to Main Street’s shopping and dining, Lift 8 and the Gondola, Telluride Town Park. Ski in from Bear Creek Trail, or hike to Bear Creek Falls. When we say our Riverside apartment is our “home away from home”, we really mean it! We’ve been coming to Telluride with our children since 2009 and we wanted a place to call our own... somewhere to relax and unwind after a hard days skiing, biking, or hiking.
That’s why after purchasing the apartment in 2011, we completely renovated it, adding the creature comforts we like to come home to - luxurious leather sofas you can sink into, beds with Sealy Tempur-Pedic Mattresses, fully-equipped modern kitchen and bathrooms, high-speed internet and wi-fi, and internet-ready TV.
Riverside is in the perfect location for enjoying everything Telluride has to offer. We’re just a block and a half from the Gondola and some of the best skiing in Colorado, along with being just a short walk to Telluride’s main bars, restaurants and shops. Town Park - the venue for Telluride’s amazing music festivals - is a mere stroll along the riverbank, and the Bear Creek Falls hiking trails starts virtually outside our door.
Telluride really is a town for all seasons, which is why we love it and keep coming back - and don’t get us started on the incredible scenery and some of the friendliest people you’ll meet anywhere! But don’t take our word for it, come to Riverside and experience it for yourself. And please… make yourself at home!"
- Tracey and Chris Gibbons (owners)
Town of Telluride Business License #: 014644