Book a hotel near Temecula Museum, Temecula
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Temecula Museum
Temecula Museum Hotel & Travel Guide
Some time at Temecula Museum is an excellent way to learn more about the local people and their culture.
Temecula, 430 miles (692 kilometers) away from the state capital, Sacramento, is where you'll find it.
Are you only staying for a short amount of time? Book your room at one of the 13 hotels that are within an easy commute of Temecula Museum. The Springhill Suites by Marriott Temecula Wine Country, the Embassy Suites by Hilton Temecula Valley Wine Country and the Hampton Inn & Suites Temecula are three that are well-liked, and only 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers), 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) and 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, respectively.
There are a handful of budget solutions within walking distance that might just be the ticket. Visitors can make their way to the Ramada Temecula Old Town, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, or the Rodeway Inn Temecula, 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
A night or more at the Inn at Churon Winery promises to be a wonderful experience. It's a mere 4 miles (6 kilometers) away.
Get some much-needed respite from all that wandering around at E.A.T Marketplace (28410 Old Town Front Street, Temecula). A quick 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) from Temecula Museum, eat one of the enticing sweets or delight in a couple of coffees.
Other Things to Do Near Temecula MuseumYou've traveled here to visit Temecula Museum, but you could be just as pleased with what the rest of the area has available:
- You can find the perfect gifts and souvenirs for family and friends at Promenade. Don't forget to buy yourself a treat, too!
- Take a swing, get a workout and challenge your mind at the local Temecula Creek Inn Golf Course.
- Take the chance to show off your posture, stance and swing at Temeku Hills Golf and Country Club.
- Whether you're an experienced golfer or a total newbie, don't miss the chance to hit a round at Temeku Hills Golf Course.
- Spend an afternoon walking up and down Front St, a vibrant local street.