Book a hotel near Temple Bat Yam, Lake Tahoe
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Temple Bat Yam
Temple Bat Yam Hotel & Travel Guide
Whether you're looking for a spiritual experience, or you are intrigued by its historical and cultural importance, Temple Bat Yam is a well-known attraction you can't miss.
To see it, head 85 miles (137 kilometers) from the state capital, Sacramento, until you arrive at South Lake Tahoe.
You're going to be excited by the huge range of hotels surrounding Temple Bat Yam. Within 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer), there are no less than 25 possibilities. Why don't you check out the 1391 Wildwood Avenue, Heavenly Valley Express by RedAwning and Heavenly Hideaway by RedAwning?
If you would sooner spend your cash on some enjoyable activities, instead of on cushy hotels, check out the excellent range of budget hotels in the local area. A pair of excellent establishments are the Days Inn South Lake Tahoe and the Howard Johnson South Lake Tahoe, only 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
Following a big day on the move, stay in luxurious surrounds at any of the high-end establishments that are a few minutes away. A pair of favorites include the Lakeland Condo by RedAwning, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the Mackedie Retreat by RedAwning, just 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Temple Bat YamYou can discover a variety of other attractions after your trip to Temple Bat Yam:
- Stop by Heavenly Ski Resort, where you can ski to your heart's content.
- Take some time off to clear your mind in Bijou Community Park, an idyllic urban oasis.
- Hop aboard Aerial Tramway for an opportunity to check out the surrounding area while giving those sore feet of yours a bit of a break.
- Whether you're an experienced golfer or just starting out, you can't miss the chance to hit a round off at Bijou Golf Course.
- Get amongst the hustle and bustle at Tahoe Queen, one of the major cruise terminals here. Arrange a boat tour or simply enjoy the sights from a comfortable spot.