You're certain to have an enjoyable experience at Temple Theater.
This site is located in Sanford, roughly 35 miles (56 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Raleigh.
Although you'll only find 4 accommodations nearby, they are an easy drive from the attraction. Within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Temple Theater you'll discover the Hampton Inn Sanford and Econo Lodge.
If you have always felt that traveling the world is actually more about experiencing the local culture than staying in swanky establishments, try out the low-cost accommodations that are a short drive away. Two of your options are the Americas Best Value Inn and the Days Inn of Sanford.
Whether you are a tea aficionado or a barista in the making, you're going to need something to keep your energy levels up. An easy stroll from Temple Theater, Kathy's Java Express provides an enticing selection of beverages and treats. If it's a larger meal you're looking for, try Mrs Wengers Restaurant, a nearby establishment that's loved by locals and wanderers alike. If you find that the sun's setting light arouses a thirst, stop at Local Joe's Tap & Grill for a cool beer or a relaxing wine on the way back to your hotel.
Other Things to Do Near Temple Theater
If you want to discover more than just Temple Theater, check out what else the area has going on:
- Prearrange a guided tour around Central Carolina Community College and watch as the excited scholars and thoughtful teachers scurry around this bustling establishment.
- Get closer to nature by spending some time at San-Lee Park, a large recreational area.
- You'll be certain to attract the attention of many locals simply by mentioning the name, Carolina Trace Country Club. This is an important and exclusive club with a variety of facilities for activities and events.
- Find out the difference between your birdies, backswings and bogeys, with a few rounds at Tobacco Road Golf Club.
- Quail Ridge Golf Course is a wonderful place to hone your skills and forge new friendships.