Allow the natural world to envelop you while you explore Tenaja Falls.
When you're ready to start exploring, it will be patiently awaiting your arrival in California.
The area is fairly remote, so you can expect to have a short commute when you want to reach your room. The Villas at Pelican Hill Resort, 30 miles (48 kilometers) away, and The Club At Big Bear Village, 55 miles (89 kilometers) away, are a couple of places that might work around your schedule. If not, 25 miles (40 kilometers) away is the Montage Laguna Beach.
Other Things to Do Near Tenaja Falls
You can maximize your precious vacation time by heading over to the region's other attractions after you're done with Tenaja Falls:
- A calm and protected reserve, Santa Rosa Plateau Ecological Reserve is a nice location to relax.
- Take the entire family to Emerald Forest Bird Gardens and appreciate the wide variety of intriguing birds.
- Free up a few hours and get ready for some action at Mulligan Family Fun Center.
- Spend a few hours honing your golfing skills at Links at Summerly.
- The odds might be stacked against you at Lake Elsinore Casino, but that's no reason not to try a hand of poker.