You'll certainly enjoy your visit to Terme Vulpacchio.
You'll be glad you made the trek to its home in Contursi Terme, roughly 170 miles (274 kilometers) outside of Rome, the nation's capital.
You'll find 2 hotels not too far from Terme Vulpacchio, each one offering convenience and comfort. See which one catches your eye out of the Albergo La Collina and Hotel Terme Capasso.
When you're done with Terme Vulpacchio, take a five-minute walk to Bar del Corso and enjoy a cup of coffee and the comfy surroundings. But, if your belly's beginning to talk, you can head to Ristorante Trattoria Il Faro, also close by. Of course, there's no better way to end a day of exploring than with a relaxing drink or two. Pin Up Chiosco Bar, also a brief walk away, is where you'll want to be.
Other Things to Do Near Terme Vulpacchio
If you would like to pack as many things as possible into your break, here's a sampling of what else is happening:
- Explore ancient artifacts from another era and learn more about the culture and traditions of past humans at Archeological Museum of Eboli.
- Spend time at Basilica de San Pietro alli Marmi and become acquainted with a spiritual side of this place.
- Don't pass up the opportunity to visit Piazza della Repubblica, a piazza which has helped grow the social, cultural and economic life here.
- Grotte di Castelcivita is a local cave that you ought to see. You'll be impressed as you look into the dense darkness and feel the characteristically chilly air.
- People from all around the world take time to explore Santuario San Gerardo, a compelling local attraction which is rooted in history.