Book a hotel near The Birch Store, Lake Placid
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near The Birch Store
The Birch Store Hotel & Travel Guide
A visit to The Birch Store is a fantastic way to take advantage of your next break.
If you're interested in checking it out, set off for Lake Placid.
Only 0.10 miles (0.16 kilometers) away from The Birch Store, the RoosterComb Inn is a convenient place to stay.
If you know your mind is slow and sluggish before having a coffee or two, you can make your way to SubAlpine Coffee (1767 New York 73, Keene Valley). A great local eatery, Noon Mark Diner (1770 New York 73, Keene Valley) offers some hearty fare that's guaranteed to satisfy even the hungriest of travelers.
Other Things to Do Near The Birch StoreIf you have more time, check out some of the other attractions in the area:
- The water coursing over Roaring Brook Falls is a dazzling thing to witness.
- The water plummeting over Hulls Falls is a dazzling natural wonder.
- Every visitor to this destination will hear about Adirondack Reflections at least once. It's a well-known local store.
- Smart shoppers may want to head straight for Dartbrook Rustic Goods, an iconic store which some people specifically visit for.
- Rock and River Lodge provides you with a relaxing and comfortable retreat in which you can enjoy the sounds of nature.