Book a hotel near The Founders Club at St. James Plantation, Southport
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near The Founders Club at St. James Plantation
The Founders Club at St. James Plantation Hotel & Travel Guide
Gather your golf clubs and make your way to the fresh greens at The Founders Club at St. James Plantation where you'll enjoy some glorious days.
If you have ever thought that you'd like to go to Southport, now is the time!
The Wingate By Wyndham Southport is just 1 mile (2 kilometers) from The Founders Club at St. James Plantation, making it the perfect place to enjoy some rest and relaxation while you're here.
A strongly brewed coffee and a mouth-watering baked treat at Port City Java (113 North Howe Street, Southport) could be a winning pick-me-up after a long afternoon. Your tastebuds will thank you when you visit Ports of Call, 116 North Howe Street, Southport.
Other Things to Do Near The Founders Club at St. James PlantationAfter you've seen all there is to see at The Founders Club at St. James Plantation, there are a number of other journeys to take in the wider region:
- North Carolina Maritime Museum at Southport proudly features collectibles, scale vessels and photographs that speak of the oceanic past of this region.
- Enjoy the beautiful artworks that await at Franklin Square Gallery.
- If you're interested in where convicts were locked up in the past, take a look at Old Brunswick County Jail Museum.
- Admire the serene sailboats and yachts moored in the docks, or just wander around and breathe fresh air at Southport Marina. Contact them for information.
- Stand watch with Oak Island Lighthouse for a wonderful vantage point from which to see the beginning of the day.