Book a hotel near The Gateway, Salt Lake City
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near The Gateway
The Gateway Hotel & Travel Guide
Don't forget your camera when you head off to The Gateway. It offers up some great photographic shots.
Salt Lake City, the state capital, is proud to be its home.
With as many as 31 accommodation options only a short distance away from The Gateway, it will be easy to reserve a room that's perfect for you. The Grand America Hotel is only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away. If that's not what you're looking for, the Salt Lake Marriott Downtown at City Creek and the Residence Inn by Marriott Salt Lake City - Downtown are situated 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) and 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, respectively.
Cheap places tend to have a lively and fun atmosphere. Be sure to keep an eye out for the great deals close by. For example, you'll find the Quality Inn Downtown 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, while the Econo Lodge Downtown is 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
Even the most seasoned travelers enjoy a bit of luxury. Go ahead and stay a few nights at one of the nearby high-end hotels. Confirm a room at the Kimpton Hotel Monaco Salt Lake City, 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, or the Marriott City Center, a short walk of 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers).
For those that are finding it too difficult to focus on their travel itinerary, a caffeinated beverage might help. Only 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) from The Gateway, BC Cafe (330 West South Temple, Salt Lake City) is the best option here. A busy local restaurant, Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar (The Gateway, 20 400 West, Salt Lake City) provides some hearty fare that's guaranteed to satisfy even the hungriest of travelers.
Other Things to Do Near The GatewayOnce you're finished at The Gateway, you can look into the region's other sights:
- You'll want to leave some room in your suitcase if you plan to shop at Gateway Mall.
- Let the kids jump around and join in the activities at Discovery Gateway Children's Museum. It doesn't get any more interactive and gratifying than that!
- Have stars in your eyes during an excursion to Clark Planetarium, reflect upon a world beyond our understanding.
- View what's being exhibited at Art Access Gallery.
- Take time to picture what it might have been like to live here long ago as you visit Utah State Historical Society, a historic local building.
Making your way to The Gateway on the metro is easy. The nearest station, North Temple Station, is located just 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away. An alternate station that's a bit farther away, at 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers), is Salt Lake Central Station.