Planning a trip to The Grand Theater?
It awaits you in Allentown, which is 70 miles (113 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Harrisburg.
The Globe Inn is located just 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) from The Grand Theater, making it an excellent place to set up camp.
If it's been a long day, you can keep your brain stimulated with a shot of caffeine. Enjoy a cup of coffee at Diehl's Real Teas, just a short walk away. If you've really worked up an appetite, Mario's Cafe & Pizzeria is also close by, and is an exceptional place to enjoy dinner. A smile will come to your face as you chat about your adventures over a glass or two at Wine & Spirits, just a short walk away.
Other Things to Do Near The Grand Theater
If you would like to cram as much as humanly possible into your itinerary, see what else is happening:
- Should you be eager to find a location where you can challenge your intellect, visit Schwenkfelder Library and Heritage Center, a local library featuring excellent resources and collections.
- Breathe in the fresh air while taking in the natural landscape at Green Lane Nature Center. You'll discover plenty of space to relax!
- Get closer to nature by spending time at Green Lane Park, a popular recreational area.
- National Centre for Padre Pio is a peaceful house of prayer and a local landmark that you might like to visit.
- Spend a few hours honing your golfing skills at Hickory Valley Golf Club.