Step back into an era from the past at The Keeper’s House.
It is located in Sandusky, an estimated 110 miles (177 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Columbus.
Enjoy a light breakfast at the South Beach Resort Hotel before going out to see The Keeper’s House. Since it's only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, you're not going to have to rush!
The area's economical solutions provide guests with a great standard of service and prices which are as affordable as possible. Some of your choices are the Cedar Point's Express Hotel and the Baymont Inn & Suites Sandusky.
Other Things to Do Near The Keeper’s House
Whether you're wanting to venture off the main tourist route or check out the more well-known attractions, you won't run out of things to do once you're finished at The Keeper’s House:
- Cemeteries are a lot more than just a burial ground. Johnson's Island Confederate Cemetery is a cemetery that can bring history to life.
- Marblehead Lighthouse has steered many sailors away from danger throughout its time and is an important structure in the area.
- Looking to chase an adrenaline rush? Cedar Point is the perfect place for you.
- Maritime Museum of Sandusky is an essential attraction for anyone eager to learn about nautical history.
- If you can't fit in any of the more recognized museums, give your knowledge a boost at Merry-Go-Round Museum.