Book a hotel near The Majestic Theatre, Midtown
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near The Majestic Theatre
The Majestic Theatre Hotel & Travel Guide
You're certain to enjoy your time at The Majestic Theatre.
We're sure you won't need much convincing to go see it in Detroit, as it's a lovely city to see in its own right.
Even though there's a reasonable selection of 16 hotels within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of The Majestic Theatre, it'd be a good idea to book early to ensure that you get the best possible deal. Many travelers enjoy the MGM Grand Detroit, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, the Detroit Marriott at the Renaissance Center, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, and The Westin Book Cadillac Detroit, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
In the surrounding area, you'll find several great value accommodations the perfect choice for making your daily allowance go a little further. If you don't know where to start, consider the Comfort Inn & Suites Ambassador Bridge and the Comfort Inn Windsor.
With a few lavish establishments in the area, you can stay a night or more in luxury just minutes from your destination. Feel free to head to the MotorCity Casino Hotel, just 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away. Otherwise, you could book a room at the Atheneum Suite Hotel, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
If you'd like a quick rest from wandering around The Majestic Theatre, take the short walk to Star Buzz for a strong coffee. If your hunger's not going to go away that easily, take a look at the menu at The Alley Deck, a quality eatery nearby. Any traveler who is a fan of a drink should also visit Garden Bowl, yet one more short stroll away.
Other Things to Do Near The Majestic TheatreYou are here to check out The Majestic Theatre, but you could be pleasantly surprised by what else the region has available:
- Give your eyes a treat and explore the artistic creations at C Pop Art Gallery, a notable art museum to put on your cultural attractions list.
- Liven up your evenings and sample the area's art scene. Max M. Fisher Music Center puts on an assortment of plays which you can attend.
- Experience some inspiration, in addition to education, at Museum of Contemporary Art Detroit, which gathers, secures and displays art to keep the local culture thriving.
- Orchestra Hall offers art courses, exhibits and music shows that will give you a better understanding of the area's arts and culture scene.
- Looking for some inner peace? Make plans to spend some time at First Unitarian Universalist Church of Detroit, a local place of worship.