If a day or two on the golf course sounds too good to be true, you'll be on cloud nine when you get to The Pines Golf Course.
It awaits you in Brainerd, which is 120 miles (193 kilometers) from the state capital, St. Paul.
If you don't plan to spend a great deal of time commuting, stay at the Magnuson Hotel Nisswa, just 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away from The Pines Golf Course.
0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) from The Pines Golf Course is where you'll discover Freddy's Grille at Grand View Lodge (23521 Nokomis Avenue, Nisswa), a great place for some dinner after a hectic day of adventuring.
Other Things to Do Near The Pines Golf Course
If you are hoping to jam as many things as possible into your break, have a look at what else is happening:
- For a fun time out when the mercury is rising, take the family to Nisswa Family Fun Center.
- Knowledgeable shoppers should head in the direction of MN Surf Co, an important store which people visit the region for.
- Indulge in the feeling of the fresh snow as you slide down the mountains at Mount Ski Gull.
- Make yourself comfortable and listen to the echoes of booming engines as the cars squeal around the corners at Brainerd International Raceway.
- Spend a few hours practicing your swing at The Classic at Madden's Golf Course.