Enjoy a few games of golf along with the camaraderie of other players at The Preserve at Jordan Lake.
Raleigh, the capital of the state, is thrilled to be known as its home.
Be ready to commute a little farther than usual to reach your hotel at the end of your day. Due to its remote location, there's nowhere to stay in the immediate surrounds. Many adventurers have had a good experience with The Umstead Hotel and Spa, the Proximity Hotel and the O.Henry Hotel, 17 miles (27 kilometers), 50 miles (80 kilometers) and 50 miles (80 kilometers) away, respectively.
Other Things to Do Near The Preserve at Jordan Lake
After you're finished at The Preserve at Jordan Lake, you're not likely to run out of things to do with all of the additional possibilities in the region:
- Pretty much every visitor will hear locals refer to McIntyre's Fine Books and Bookends at least once. It's a popular local store.
- Jordan Lake State Recreation Area is valued by both locals and visitors. Enjoy the fresh air, and maybe a picnic!
- Art fans should drop by Cooper Mays Pottery and check out what's in the gallery.
- You've got to go and see the wonderful animals of Carolina Tiger Rescue.
- Your travel group will appreciate a spicy and sweet adventure through the local essences that can be tasted at Cloer Family Vineyards.