Thinking about a trip to The Spa at the Macdonald Marine Hotel during your vacation?
You'll be pleased that you made the trip to its home in East Lothian, roughly 19 miles (31 kilometers) outside of Edinburgh, the national capital.
If you choose to spend a night or two at the Macdonald Marine Hotel And Spa and Nether Abbey Hotel, you will be so close to The Spa at the Macdonald Marine Hotel that you'll basically be neighbors.
You needn't be a celebrity to book a room at one of the first-rate establishments that are in the area. Great choices would have to be the Greywalls Hotel and Chez Roux and Drem Farmhouse.
If you'd like a quick rest from roaming around The Spa at the Macdonald Marine Hotel, take the short walk to Westgate Galleries for a strong cup or two of coffee. Another eminent local establishment is The Craigleith Restaurant, offering its guests a broad range of meals and a convenient location. If you're hungry for more, think about stopping for a drink at Nether Abbey Hotel.
Other Things to Do Near The Spa at the Macdonald Marine Hotel
After you're finished with The Spa at the Macdonald Marine Hotel, you aren't going to be at a loss for ideas with all of the other possibilities in the rest of the area:
- Spend some time practicing your swing at North Berwick Golf Course.
- Don't miss Scottish Seabird Centre if you're eager to learn all about the local environment.
- Thankfully, some places are so significant in nature or history that they're protected. Scottish Sea Bird Center is one of them.
- North Berwick Harbour is a perfect place to take a walk by the water.
- Get outdoors with a hike up North Berwick Law, a popular place that the whole family will enjoy.
An easy ride on the metro is a stress-free way to get to The Spa at the Macdonald Marine Hotel. The most convenient station, North Berwick, is just 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.