Book a hotel near The Warehouse, Pocatello
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near The Warehouse
The Warehouse Hotel & Travel Guide
You'll certainly enjoy your excursion to The Warehouse.
You'll find it in Pocatello, about 200 miles (322 kilometers) out of the state capital, Boise.
With 6 hotels and other accommodations only 2 miles (3 kilometers) from The Warehouse, you won't have any difficulty finding the right place. The TownePlace by Marriott Suites Pocatello, the Hampton Inn & Suites Pocatello and the Rodeway Inn University are a few that are recommended, and they're just 2 miles (3 kilometers), 2 miles (3 kilometers) and 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, respectively.
Make a reservation at the Thunderbird Motel if you’re after a budget-friendly solution but don't want to go too far. It's a mere 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
There is nothing as good as exploring somewhere new to get your appetite going. After paying a visit to The Warehouse, replenish your energy levels just a short walk away, at Co Ho. A great choice for travelers searching for a more serious dining experience is Pizza Hut. Similarly, you don't have to walk too far to reach it. For all of those travelers that love finishing off the day with a relaxed beer or wine just down the road, the bartender at Goody's Deli will be serving up drinks all night.
Other Things to Do Near The WarehouseYou should take advantage of your vacation time by discovering the area's other attractions after you're finished with The Warehouse:
- Learn what campus life is like in a different area when you visit Idaho State University. Make sure you organize a visit when the university is open to the public.
- Give yourself the chance to travel back through time by spending the morning in Old Town.
- Attend the performance or festival of your choice and appreciate one or two exhibits that are showcased at L.E. and Thelma E. Stephens Performing Arts Center.
- It doesn't matter if you're a history fanatic or not, you'll enjoy the architecture of Standrod Mansion, some of the area's most cherished historical structures.
- With a diverse range of different species, Pocatello Zoo is always a great place to discover and admire the animals.