Book a hotel near The Wax Works, Newport
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near The Wax Works
The Wax Works Hotel & Travel Guide
You're bound to have a memorable experience with a trip to The Wax Works.
It's located in Newport, which is an estimated 55 miles (89 kilometers) from the state capital, Salem.
With no less than 22 accommodation options within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of The Wax Works, it won't be difficult to find a room that ticks all your boxes. The Inn at Nye Beach is only 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away. If that's not to your liking, the Elizabeth Oceanfront Suites, Ascend Hotel Collection Member and the Nye Beach Condos At Pacific Crest are situated 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) and 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you need to save some dollars for a rainy day, look into some of the modestly priced hotels that are available here. For instance, the Comfort Inn Newport is located just 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, while the Motel 6 Newport, OR is 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers).
As part of your trip to The Wax Works, you should drop in at The Coffee House (156 Southwest Bay Boulevard, Newport) to satisfy those hunger cravings. If you want to see more of the area's hospitality scene, make your way to Noble Estate Newport (146 Southwest Bay Boulevard, Newport) and choose from a wide range of drinks.
Other Things to Do Near The Wax WorksIf you want to cram as much as you possibly can into your trip, have a look at what else is happening:
- See the collection of marine creatures that are exhibted at Oregon Undersea Gardens.
- Pacific Maritime and Heritage Center is an essential outing for anyone interested in nautical history.
- You can imagine that you've been transported to an earlier time as you tour Burrows House Museum, a local historic residence.
- Designers and visitors should appreciate some time at Yaquina Bay Bridge. Try to arrange a tour to find out more about this historic piece of architecture.
- Hatfield Marine Science Center is the spot to go for people eager to gain information on the habitats and flora and fauna of the general area. Make sure to inquire in advance regarding tours and other visiting information.